Handed in Final Report of the CNC Design Project to Fatek Co. in Minxiong, Jiayi, with Atio and project assistants You Shufei, Huang Lanling, Xiao Jiazhen on Friday, Jan 20, 2006.
用中文 (漢字, 拼音), 台語白話字, 英文, 或世界語, 來寫一些生活雜記./ Yohng zhongwurn hahnzih, pinyin, huoh tairyuu bairhuahzih xiee yihxie shenghuor zarjih./ Iong tiongbun hanji, pinim, asi taigi pehoeji lai sia chitkoa sengoah siong e chapsu./ A blog of my daily life in Chinese (characters or pinyin), Taiwanese, English, or Esperanto./ Skribado de mia taga vivo en la Ĉina (aŭ ideografe aŭ per pinyin), Tajvana, Angla, aŭ Esperanto.
My interest is learning and teaching Esperanto. I teach the 10-Lesson Free Esperanto Course for E-USA. I also serve as a translater and a language helper in the Chinese languge for 'lernu!' at www.lernu.net. In a word, I am an enthusiastic Esperantist. In addition, I also love traveling and digital phototaking. Here, in other blogs, I will also share with you images I made in daily life or during my trips to various places.
No comments:
Post a Comment